The Friends depends heavily on its corp of volunteers--especially to perform important duties at our concerts. From selling luscious Andre’s chocolates, or CDs by our renowned performers or concert tickets, to setting up receptions to transporting artists, The Friends of Chamber Music's magnificent volunteers are integral to our success. In appreciation,our volunteers attend our gorgeous concerts for free!
For additional information, please contact Robert Holland or call 816 561 9999.
Other Ways to Support the Friends
Word-of-mouth is one of the best ways to help us get the word about our programs and events out into the community. Here are a few ways you can help us out:
1. Like us on Facebook and Twitter. Share our Facebook posts and re-tweet our tweets!
2. Share our press page posts on Facebook and Twitter or email them to your friends.
3. Become "Friends of the Friends!" Tell others about our organization. Bring them to concerts as your guest.
4. Pick up extra brochures from our office on Kansas City's Country Club Plaza or The Folly Theater lobby (on concert nights), and pass them out to friends, contacts, or even complete strangers!
5. Sign up for our weekly email newsletters and forward them onto your friends. (Sign up here.)
6. Share the gift of music by giving tickets to performances to friends and family for holidays and birthdays.
7. Bring students, children, and grandchildren! Did you know that many of our concerts are FREE for students ages 18 and under? Read more here...